1. OnlyFans practice safer sex while reaping the benefits
It’s no wonder OnlyFans has taken to the PR side, given the inevitable controversies that come with operating a social platform primarily used for porn.
2. Energy industry proposes decoupling gas and renewables to save £18billion a year
The voluntary scheme would see electricity from sources such as nuclear, solar and wind priced separately from energy produced by gas-fired power stations,
3. Shell chief executive Ben van Beurden is expected to step down next year (watch the video)
AJ Bell’s chief investment officer sat down with Proactive London, giving his insight into the latest Shell news regarding its CEO.
4. The FTSE 100 closes firmly ahead
Britain’s blue chip index ended Friday up around 132 points, or 1.86%, to 7,281.
5. BT and M&S pensioners lose out as court rejects RPI reform appeal
A court ruling has dealt a major blow to gold-plated pension schemes, wiping out up to 20% of the retirement income of millions of people.
. OnlyFans practice of sex protected benefits of nets Decoupling gas renewable energy proposed boss Shell plc resigns The retirees Group plc Spencer 7 Marks Group plc are losers