Hatfield, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom |
GBP £35000.00 to £38000 per year |
Alstom is looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, make it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of over 75,000 people dedicated to solving real mobility challenges and delivering international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the latest technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and grow in a thriving technical business with the ability to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a production inventory planner based in Hatfield. The Production Inventory Planner will report directly to the Project Supply Chain Manager.
The successful candidate will create, track and report on the current production status of released components and act as a liaison between D&IS departments.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a focal point in creating a production schedule, using SAP
- Monitor, analyze and report performance to schedule of production activities
- Coordinate with project managers and production to sequence fabrication, assembly and installation
- Provide in-depth audit on production requirements, manufacturing capacity, schedule and workforce size
- Analyze project information and requests received from engineering personnel
The required kit:
- Extensive experience using SAP in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in the railway sector
- Experience in a project environment including demand management and material planning
- Excellent understanding of supply chain and logistics principles and processes
For more information on this fantastic opportunity contact Louise Oldham at Advance TRS
Advance TRS is the RPO partner of Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment campaign for the management, engineering and installation of railway signaling in York, Derby, Birmingham, London and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a recruitment consultancy specializing in providing highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to build lasting and trusted relationships.
Visit our website for more information on opportunities to join Alstom or how we can support you in your next career move.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, alumni status combatant or disability status.
. Production Inventory Planner Hatfield Hertfordshire United Kingdom employment